Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beautiful day...

We had a great service this morning. We are now using our "new" sanctuary, which is still a work in progress, but coming along beautifully. Praise and worship was so good...I am having a ball playing with everyone. They are all really good, and I feel way out of my league, nevertheless, they have convinced me to stay on and I love it. Luis preached for the first time on a Sunday morning since we moved up here, and he did so well...the Lord really moved on people's hearts and it was great to see! We are truly enjoying our new surroundings and we are looking forward to what God has in store! We ended our day with a walk (well, stroller, bike, scooter, and Luis and I walked). It was breezy and warm...and nice change from all the rain we had yesterday. Then Jonathan and I played against Luis and Josh in soccer (totally lost that one, but we had fun). Life is slowly getting back to normal...

No comments: