Thursday, March 11, 2010

Divine Appointments

I am a firm believer that God has a purpose and a plan for each life. I just had lunch with a very dear friend, someone who has recently moved back to her home here in Anderson. She has gone through a lot in the past few months. It's so hard to understand why God allows things to happen in our lives. But it's such a comfort to know that he works all things together for good for those who love him. We had a special time of sharing and prayer, right here in the McDonald's playland of all places. God can even move at Ronald's house!! I am so thankful that I was here in Anderson to meet with this friend. I remember when I was in my friend's shoes and I was the one who needed the support and prayers of those around me. If my only reason for coming to Anderson was to be here for this friend, it would have been worth it all! God is so good!!

No comments: