Monday, June 8, 2009

Update

I went to see my midwife last week, and she told me that my ultrasound showed that the amnion membrane around the amniotic fluid was lower than it should have been. She was not aware of what causes this. She took me into the U/S room at the center, and she did another ultrasound. Everything looked normal, this time, so that's good. I can't believe I am in the last trimester already. Time has gone by so fast, and I am feeling great! We are all so excited to see Baby Lily. Thanks in advance for your prayers for everything to turn out just as God has planned! Love you all!

3 comments:

Sarah Hogan said...

I would LOVE for you to post a picture of you and your beautiful belly:)

Six Wilsons said...

Wow!! 3rd triemster already, my that did go fast, but easy for me to say huh?!
Will keep praying for all to go well, and no glitches. When is your due date? Lily is a beautiful name!!!

Leslie P. said...

Wendy, my due date is Sept. 17, and thanks for the prayers! Sarah...hmmm...have to consider that one! I am definitely not as cute as you were pregnant, that's for sure!!!