Saturday, June 27, 2009

Do you ever get the feeling...

...like you are being watched???



We did, tonight, while Luis and the boys were swimming, this owl flew over us three times...kind of freaked us all out. He called out a few "Hoo, Hoo's", and went on his way toward a neighbor's house. We're not sure if he thought that we were edible, or if he was just overly friendly, but we didn't stick around to see if he would come back. This is the third time we have seen him in our yard at dusk. The first time, i just about jumped out of my skin, as I walked by our satellite dish and saw two huge eyes staring at me about 5 feet away. Good thing we are not superstitious, because I think there are some old wives tales floating around about owls and bad luck!

4 comments:

GrossoSpace said...

Yeah, I would say that's pretty freaky!

Great picture though...it looks like a painting the way it was shot.

Six Wilsons said...

That IS a painting right??

Leslie P. said...

It is NOT a painting, I swear! It was pretty dark out, so I just aimed in the general direction of the owl and clicked...I only got one shot at it, because he flew away....this is what I captured!

Six Wilsons said...

Wow, great photography Leslie!!