Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tales from the Dark Side....(Photo tag)

In honor of National Colon Cancer Awareness Month (ok, it's not until March) I am posting an actual picture from the inside of my large intestine! LOL Actually this picture is what I found when I followed the "tag rules" from one of my blogger friends (Thanks Sarah...hope this one doesn't gross you out too much...I think Barth with the squirts was much better!) Anyway, when I had my colonoscopy, it was virtually painless, and they even found a precancerous polyp which they removed! I was fortunate to work at an Endoscopy Center, and that's what our Docs did day in and day out...My grandmother died of colon cancer, which could have been caught if she was properly screened, so all you high risk people out there, and everyone else over 50 needs to have their colonoscopy!

Photo tag Instructions:
Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.
Open the 4th picture.
Post the picture and give an explanation.
Tag 4 people.

I tag: Wendy, Allison, Michelle, and Terri

No comments: