Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shake, rattle and roll...

Today, I decided it was time to officially hang up the lawn mower keys, at least until after Lily is born. Luis had to work today, and also tomorrow, so I decided to cut the grass. I knew he'd be tired after work, but he'd still cut the grass, so I thought I would get it done so he could just rest. As I got to the back yard, which is the bumpiest part of all, I started thinking maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me, at nearly 34 weeks, to be doing this anymore. Is there such a thing as shaken baby syndrome in utero?? Well, just in case, I'll leave the mowing to Luis. When Luis pulled in, I was only halfway through. He said the same thing I was thinking, and asked me not to mow the lawn anymore...I kind of freaked myself out afterwards, because I didn't feel Lily moving like usual. I went in and drank a big glass of water, and lied down on the sofa....sure enough, after a few minutes, there she was again. (Phew!)

No comments: