Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baseball fever

Yes, we all have it...even Luis, who didn't really appreciate the game much, since soocer was always his thing. Josh's last game was his best yet. With a diving catch, three more outs, two triples, a double and a 2-run single, he was definitely on his game this past Tuesday! The spectators were cheering for him, and he got that sweet grin...I love the proud feeling I get watching him play. I think this is how my parent's used to feel watching us girls play ball. We were all really good...and we loved the sport, just like Josh does. I can still hear my Mom and Dad cheering me on from the bleachers...a sound that I will always treasure, and duplicate for my children. Imagine how much more God cheers us on from the sidelines?? Makes me want to do my very best for Him!

No comments: