Thursday, September 4, 2008

"The Old Christine...err...Sarah"





OK, so by now, I am sure you can guess that I am pretty conservative in my overall life views. Well, it goes double for politics! Last night, I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning watching the Republican National Convention. I have to admit, I was just as impressed by Sarah Palin as were all of the talking heads on Fox news after her dynamic speech! But one thing kept bothering me the whole time I was watching her...she reminds me so much of Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine from Seinfeld). Especially when she was "clarifying" many of the Obama camp questions and concerns about her experience and abilities. All in all, I like her...she seems like a smart, all-American girl-next-door type, whose convictions line up with mine. I like Elaine, too...for her quick wit and intelligent persona...even if she did bomb that IQ test that she took, pretending to be George, to help him impress his girlfriend! I hope that, in this case, fact is much better than fiction!!

No comments: