Friday, August 29, 2008

NY State Fair

OK, so I am having a pity party for myself, as I am 1000 miles away from Syracuse, the home of the Great New York State Fair!! So, in honor of all you terribly fortunate Central New Yorkers, I decided to make a list of My Fair Favorites! Here goes:

Top Ten Reasons Why I love the NYS Fair

10. The heartburn from the peppers, onions and sausage is quickly relieved by the double Ferris wheel (look out below!!)

9. Butter...as good as it gets!

8. Waiting in line for 30 minutes to pay 25 cents for a 2 ounce swig of Byrne dairy chocolate milk!!! Yummy!

7. It rains money on the midway!!

6. Tic Tack Toe bingo with those little rubber balls!

5. Life sized stuffed animals that you win on your first game, then have to lug around the whole day!!

4. The Clydesdales are a sight to behold!!

3. Cages and cages of every animal under the sun!!!

2. Walk away sundaes, fried dough, and salt water taffy!!

1. It will always feel like home, no matter how far you go!!

Have fun!!

No comments: