Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dominos

I am on a mission! A few months ago, I bought this fax/copier/scanner all-in-one machine, and I have been going CRAZY looking for the CD that came with it so I can start scanning photos to my computer. (Unfortunately, the driver is no longer available online for Window 98...I know...archaic!!) So I started searching in all of the obvious places...desk drawers...nightstand drawers...my kitchen "junk" cabinet...but to no avail! Then I started looking in some not-so-obvious places...underwear drawer...boys closets...boys bathroom cabinet (OK, I was getting desperate!)...while checking each place, I ended up cleaning that space, as, (shocker), it was NOT in the most ship-shape condition! Well, I have good news!!! No, I still haven't found the CD...but my house is amazingly clean! I mean...places that I NEVER clean, are clean. I took out dresser drawers and vacuumed out the dust...the pantry is completely in order...my bedroom feels like a 5 star hotel room!!! I have come to the conclusion that I must have thrown the CD out in the box that everything came in. Oh well, I won't be scanning any of the gazillions of photos that I have, but tonight I'll be in the lap of luxury in my suite...wonder if it comes with room service and a massage for these aching muscles?!?!

No comments: