Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OK, Stop the baby train...I am ready to get off...

32 weeks...

It's getting close now! I had a wild weekend...we rode up to Anderson, which is about a 4 hour trip from here to the Northwest corner of the state. Luis had his second (of three) tests for his first part of his pastor's license, and he got a 92! (We are so proud of him!!) Anyway, all that sitting, not to mention the pit stop at the Chinese Buffet (can you say HIGH SODIUM!?!) and I have ankles like melons! Our air conditioner has been out for a few days, so I have been sitting with my feet elevated, hogging a small fan that only blows toward me! Talk about selfish...but hey, I am pregnant, and cranky....and you know what they say..."If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Well, today, the a/c guy came and fixed everything...thanks to my brother-in-law, Robbie who set it all up for us. (yes, if Lily somehow turns out to be a boy, we might have to name him after his Uncle Robbie!). So, here's to swollen feet, sweaty arm pits, and third trimester fun! Bring on the labor pains...I am feeling rather brave today!

No comments: